Thursday, July 16, 2020

Questions at SIIB

SIIB Class of 2022

Thank you for spending the time to interact with me this morning (16 July 2020).
I find myself wishing we had more time and I would be happy to do a follow up session later today or later this week if the institute can schedule it.

I know that we had a lot of questions and we ran out of time, so please post your questions in the comments to this post and I will try and respond to as many questions as I can.
The plan is to write a blog post in response to each question.

Please include your name if you can, but this is not mandatory.


I look forward to meeting with all of you soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sir, I am Souvik...Thank you for the amazing session. My question would be that to what extent, can we expect work life balance in a post MBA life?

Thank You

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,Aditya here.
Being a fresher, How much will it affect in those two years of MBA and How much will it affect the interviews?

Unknown said...

Respected Sir, Amitash here. Sir what are the essential tips for time management in an MBA course?

Namit said...

Hi Sir, I am Namit.
My question to you is that you said that MBA makes us jack of all trades so how this inter-relatability between various fields helps in our career as for me how will it help in shaping my career in financial consulting using analysis?

Unknown said...

Kunal this side - MBA IB
Q- What skills in the financial world will be high in demand in the future?
(Especially the roles in finance field where you are directly involved in making money for the company)

Unknown said...

Hello sir, Debasrita(MBA-IB) here. I am a dental practitioner by profession. Since I will be taking this transition step from a medical field to a business administration, what advice would you give me so as to prep myself up for the same and stand at par,as well as compete with my peers at B-school?

Unknown said...

GAURAV VYAS-IB
Hello Sir, How to build an effective communication skills. Like yestarday you spoke very well I am very inspired by your words. So how to be like this sir. Also sir recommend some good books to read during MBA.