Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The half-way mark

End of 6 months. Half-way mark. And I am a day ahead of schedule again at the end of June. I have noticed this happens when I travel. I miss a day when I am in transit and then make it a point to write a couple of posts the next day to catch up. Apparently, I haven't learned to count very well.

Since I am one post ahead, I would like to take this opportunity to seek some feedback. Do write in to tell me what you have liked and what you thought was off-key. You can post the good stuff on a comment here or send me an email to shivramapte at gmail dot com with the brickbats :-)

Also - it would be great if you could respond to the poll on the right hand side of this page; it would help to give me a feel for how many people visit daily, how many weekly and how many of you visit only when there is a reminder on facebook.

(If you are viewing this on your mobile - click on the link to the Web Version at the bottom of the page to see the poll).

Normal service will resume tomorrow.


1 comment:

Ankit Doshi said...

Hi Shivram,

The posts are very insightful you cover - business, policy, economy, public issues and current affairs and insights from books you have read.

Some posts on personal conduct and personal reflections are gems.

There is a lot to learn. Keep going!

If there is one observation I have I think it is that you sometimes hold yourself back from expressing yourself fully but that maybe due to what your work engagements are and I respect that.

- Ankit Doshi